Website's rules for users.
This is forbidden:
- You can't insult people.
- You can't threaten people.
- You can't harass people. Harassment is when one person says something bad to a single person, but several times. But even if the bad thing is said only one time, if it's something that is said by many persons, then it's also harrassment. And it's forbidden here.
- You can't talk about sex in public. Or ask for sex in public.
- You can't publish a sex picture on your profile, or in the forum, or on any public page. We will be extremely severe if you do it.
- You can't go to an official chat room, or a forum, and speak a different language. For example, in the room "France", you have to speak French.
- You can't publish contact details (address, telephone, email, ...) in the chat room or in the forum or on your user profile, even if they are yours, and even if you pretend that it was a joke.
But you have the right to give your contact details in private messages. You also have the right to attach a link to your personnal blog or website from your profile.
- You can't publish private informations about other people.
- You can't talk about illegal topics. We also forbid hate speech, of any kind.
- You can't flood or spam the chat rooms or the forums.
- You can't create a lot of accounts. We will ban you if you do this.
- If you come with bad intentions, the moderators will notice it, and you will be removed from the community. Player22.com is a website for entertainment only.
- If you do not agree with these rules, then you are not allowed to use our service.
This is what will happen if you don't follow the rules:
- You can get kicked from a room.
- You can receive a warning. You should fix your behaviour when you receive one.
- You can get banned from talking. The ban can last minutes, hours, days, or be permanent.
- You can get banned from the servers. The ban can last minutes, hours, days, or be permanent.
- Your account can even be deleted.
What if someone annoys you in a private message?
- Moderators can not read your private messages. They will not be able to check what someone has told you. Our policy on
player22.com is the following: Private messages are really private, and no one can see them except you and the person you are talking to.
- You can ignore stupid users. Add them to your ignore list by clicking on their names, then in the menu selecting "My lists", and "+ ignore".
- Open the main menu, and look at the options for privacy. You can block incoming messages from unknown persons, if you want to.
- Do not send an alert. Alerts are not for private disputes.
- Do not seek revenge by writing on a public page, such as your profile, or the forums, or the chat rooms. Public pages are moderated, unlike private messages which are not moderated. And so you would be punished, instead of the other person.
- Do not send screenshots of the conversation. Screenshots can be fabricated and fake, and they are not proofs. We do not trust you, any more than we trust the other person. And you will be banned for "Privacy violation" if you publish such screenshots, instead of the other person.
I had a dispute with someone. The moderators punished me, and not the other person. It's unfair!
- This is not true. When someone is punished by a moderator, it is invisible to the other users. So how do you know if the other was punished or not? You don't know that!
- We do not want to display moderation actions publicly. When someone is sanctioned by a moderator, we don't think it's necesary to humiliate him publicly.
Moderators are persons too. They can make mistakes.
- When you are banned from the server, you can always fill a complaint.
- The complaints will be analysed by administrators, and may result in the suspension of the moderator.
- The abusive complaints will be punished extremely severely.
- If you don't know why you were banned, the reason is written in the message.
You can send alerts to the moderation team.
- Many alert buttons are available in users' profiles, in the chat rooms, and in the forums.
- Use these buttons to alert the moderation team. Someone will soon come and check the situation.
- Alert if the item has a picture or a text that is inapropriate.
- Do not use alerts if you are having a private dispute with someone. This is your private business, and it's yours to solve.
- If you abuse of the alerts, you will be banned from the server.
Rule of good conduct.
- The majority of the users will naturally respect all these rules, because it's already the way most of them live in community.
- Most users will never be bothered by the moderators, or hear about the moderation rules. No one will bother you if you are correct and respectful. Please have fun and enjoy our social games and services.