Rules of the game: Monkey fruit.
How to play?
To play, just click the area on the floor, where the monkey should throw a fruit.
Do you know the rules of this game? Of course not! I invented it.
- A monkey throws fruits in the jungle, one player after the other.
- It is only possible to throw a fruit on the floor, or on top of another fruit.
- When 3 fruits or more, of the same kind, touch each other, they are removed from the screen. A player wins 1 point for each fruit which is removed from the screen.
- The game ends when one player has a score of 13 points, or when the screen is full.
A bit of strategy
- This game is comparable to poker: Luck is an important factor, but if you play a lot of games, the smartest player will win.
- You must anticipate the next moves. Look at the following boxes, and think of what your opponent can do.
- If you can't stop your opponent to score 3 points, at least make sure he does not score 4 points or more.
- Sometimes you think you have some bad luck, but did you make a mistake in a previous move? Learn from your mistakes, and rethink your strategy. Be brave young padawan!
Remember you can set the clock parameters in the game options