What is it?
The forum is a place where many users talk together, even if they are not connected at the same time. Everything you write in a forum is public, and anyone can read it. So be careful not to write your personal informations. The messages are recorded on the server, so anyone can participate, anytime.
A forum is organized into categories. Each category contains topics. Each topic is a conversation with several messages from several users.
How to use it?
The forum can be accessed by using the main menu.
There are 4 sections in the forum window.
Forum: Explore the different categories of the forum.
- When you want to explore a category, click the button .
- Click the button to explore all of the topics in which you have participated.
Topic: Each category has several topics. A topic is a list of messages, written by the users of the forum.
- To create a new topic, click the button .
- To read a topic, click the button .
Read: Each topic is composed of several messages. This is where the users talk together.
- If you want to participate, click the button .
- You can always edit your own messages, if you made a mistake. Click the button .
Write: This is where you write your messages.
- If you create a new topic, you have to enter a name for the topic. Enter a name summing up the topic.
- In the field "Message", type your text.
- You can attach an internet link to your message. Make sure the link is valid, and doesn't redirect to anything illegal or abusive. Remember there are kids who read the forum. Thank you.
- You can attach a picture to your message. Don't post sexual pictures or you will be banned.
- Finally, press "Ok" to publish your message. Click "Cancel" if you change your mind.