By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Player22.com's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Player22.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Player22.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Exceptions: If you are an app-store representative, and if you want to include our application in your catalog; if you are a device manufacturer, and if you want to pre-install our application on your ROM; then you are implicitely allowed to do so without our explicit consent, but you cannot alter our binary file in any way, and you can not do any software or hardware action that would disable the app securities and/or in-app advertising. Click here for more information about this.
- These terms of service were written in English. We are providing you an automatic translation into your language for your convenience. But the legal terms are the ones written in English. To view them, please follow this link.
- The materials on Player22.com's web site are provided "as is". Player22.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Player22.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- You agree that you can be denied the right to enter player22.com by the moderators, or by the administrator, at any time, and at our sole discretion.
- You agree that the service can have bugs or be interrupted for any reason, at any time, and you will not hold player22.com responsible for any prejudice.
- Use of the service is allowed only for individuals, and only for personal entertainment. It is not allowed to use player22.com in relation with a business, directly or indirectly.
In no event shall Player22.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Player22.com's Internet site, even if Player22.com or a Player22.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and errata
The materials appearing on Player22.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Player22.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Player22.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Player22.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Player22.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Player22.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Legal age: You are allowed to create an appointment or to register to an appointment only if you are 18 years old or more.
Attendees: Of course, we are not liable if anything wrong happens during an appointment. We do our best to avoid problems to our users. And if we notice something wrong, we will try to prevent it if we can. But we can not be held legally responsible for what happens in the street or in your house. Though we will cooperate with the police if it's required.
Professional appointment organizers: As an exception to the rule, you are allowed to put your events here, and to earn some money by doing so. It's free and if one day you are not allowed any more, for any reason, you agree to not hold us liable for your loss. It's your business and your risk to use our website. We don't guarantee anything, so don't count on our service as a primary source of customerss. You are warned.
Player22.com has a strict policy for the protection of the children. Is considered as a child anyone under the age of 18 years old (sorry bro'). Your birthdate is asked when you create an account on player22.com, and the birthdate you enter must be your real birthdate. In addition, children under the age of 13 years old are not allowed to use the application.
Everything you submit to this server must not infringe intellectual property. Regarding the forums: What you write is the player22.com community's property, and will not be deleted once you leave the website. Why this rule? We don't want holes in the conversations.
Rules of moderation
- You can't insult people.
- You can't threaten people.
- You can't harass people. Harassment is when one person says something bad to a single person, but several times. But even if the bad thing is said only one time, if it's something that is said by many persons, then it's also harrassment. And it's forbidden here.
- You can't talk about sex in public. Or ask for sex in public.
- You can't publish a sex picture on your profile, or in the forum, or on any public page. We will be extremely severe if you do it.
- You can't go to an official chat room, or a forum, and speak a different language. For example, in the room "France", you have to speak French.
- You can't publish contact details (address, telephone, email, ...) in the chat room or in the forum or on your user profile, even if they are yours, and even if you pretend that it was a joke.
But you have the right to give your contact details in private messages. You also have the right to attach a link to your personnal blog or website from your profile.
- You can't publish private informations about other people.
- You can't talk about illegal topics. We also forbid hate speech, of any kind.
- You can't flood or spam the chat rooms or the forums.
- You can't create a lot of accounts. We will ban you if you do this.
- If you come with bad intentions, the moderators will notice it, and you will be removed from the community. Player22.com is a website for entertainment only.
- If you do not agree with these rules, then you are not allowed to use our service.
Moderation is sometimes handled by the volunteer members themselves. Volunteer moderators are doing what they do for fun, when they want, and they will not be payed for having fun.
All the visuals, workflows, logic, and everything included inside the administrators and moderators restricted areas, is subject to a strict copyright. You do NOT have the legal right to publish or reproduce or forward any of it. It means that you can NOT publish or reproduce or forward screenshots, data, lists of names, information about moderators, about users, about the menus, and everything else that is under a restricted area for administrators and moderators. This copyright applies everywhere: Social medias, private groups, private conversations, online medias, blogs, television, radio, newspapers, and everywhere else.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We use device identifiers and cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share such identifiers and other information from your device with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- You can delete your account anytime. To delete your account, press the help button, in the menu, on the bottom/right, and select the topic "Frequent problems", then "Delete my account". When you delete your account, almost everything will be deleted, including your nickname, your profile, your blogs. But your game records and some of your public messages and activities will not be deleted with your account, because we need to keep coherent data for the community. We will also retain some technical data for legal and security reasons, but only during the legal period.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you want to contact us about these "Terms of service", reach us on: firstname.lastname@example.org