Rules for the appointments.
- First, the same rules apply like for the rest of the website, meaning you can't bother other people on purpose.
- This section is for organizing events, like going to a bar, to the cinema, on hollidays. An event must be scheduled in a place, at a date, at an hour. It must be something concrete, where people can go to. It can't be something like "Let's do this someday.". Also it has to be an event in real life.
- Exception: There is a "💻 Virtual / Internet" category, where you can post online internet events, and only in this category. But it has to be an online appointment, for example on
Zoom, on a specific game website, etc. Again it has to be something concrete at a date and time, and to meet with you somewhere on internet. So it can't be something like "Go and watch this video on youtube."
- If you post an event on our appointments section, it's because you are opened to meeting new people. If you don't plan to be welcoming, or if you are in a bad mood, do not create appointments. Register on someone else's appointment instead.
This is forbidden:
- This section is not for proposing a romantic date with you. The events are not romantic dates, even if you might meet someone interesting there.
- We forbid also sexual events, events dealing with weapons, drugs, and in general, anything not politically correct. We won't list everything here, but everyone should understand what we talk about.
- This section is not for classified ads. If you want to post an ad, or if you need help, use the forums.
- Do not exclude totally categories of people, especially because of their race, gender, sexual orientation, age, social category, political opinions, etc.
About young attendees:
- The access to this part of the website is restricted to people aged more than 18 years old. We are deeply sorry. We hate to do this, to exclude people. But similar websites do it, and the risks of lawsuits for us are far too important.
- The kids can come to events as guests, if they are coming with an adult (parent, older sister, uncle, friend of the family, ...).
- The events where kids are allowed as guest must be created in the category "👶 With kids". Other events are not suitable for bringing your kids, unless the organizer explicitely says so in the description of the event, or if he tells you so.
About professionals event organizers:
- The organization and publication of professional events is allowed on this website.
- When you create an event, you must select the option "Pay the organizer", and indicate the real final price of the event, with as many details as possible. There can't be any surprise about this.
- You have the right to attach an internet link in the description, where people access a payment processor of your choosing.
- You can not use our service as an advertising service. For example, you can't ask people to come to your bar, or to your concert. You need to give the attendees an appointment, and to welcome them kindly and personally as members of the website.
- You can not tell users that they need to register separately on your website to have their participation validated. When they register here, and if they pay their fee, it's enough to validate their registration.
- You can not publish too many events, even if they are all in accordance with our rules. If you have a catalog of events, here is not the place to advertise it.
- It's not possible for us to write an exact set of rules on this page, because we are not lawyers. But use your best judgement. Put yourself in our position, and imagine what you should do. We want this service to be as useful as possible to the users. So please help us to do just that and everything will be fine.
- The fees for using our service as a professional are free of charge. In exchange for this fee, you will get zero guarantee about the stability of our service to you. Please read our Terms of service for more details. If you need a premium service, we are sorry to inform you that we don't propose any.