Problems with your account.
Problems with the program.
Problems with the games.
Problems with the moderation.
Question: I can't finalize the registration process.Answer:
- When you register, a numeric code is sent to your email address. This code is requested in the application to finalize your registration. So when you register, you need to provide an email address that you can actually read.
- Open the email, read the numeric code. Then log into the application with the nickname and password you have registered. The application will ask you to write the numeric code, and that's what you should do.
Question: I did not receive the email with the code.Answer:
- If you didn't receive the code, check if you have received it in the folder named "Spam" or "Junk" or "Undesirable" or "Mail unwanted".
- Did you spell your email address correctly? Are you opening the correct email address? This kind of confusion happens very often.
- To solve this issue, this is the best method: Open your email box, and send an email from yourself to your own email address. Check if you receive the test email.
Question: I want to change my nickname or my sex.Answer:
- No. We do not allow this. You keep the same nickname forever, and of course you keep the same sex. Fake profiles are forbidden.
- Warning: If you create a fake account with the opposite gender, we will detect it, and we will banish you from the application.
- Warning: If you try to change your nickname by creating a fake account, we will detect it, and we will banish you from the application.
Question: I have forgotten my username and my password.Answer:
- Use the button to reset your password at the bottom of the login page. You will need to be able to receive emails at the email address you used for registering the account. You will receive your username by email, and a code to reset your password.
Question: I want to delete my player22.com account permanently.Answer:
- Yes, you should use the following procedure: First, open the application. If you don't have the application installed, you can open it using this link.
- Log into the application using your login name and your password.
- Open the main menu of the application. Open the help file by pressing the "help button", on the bottom right of the menu. Select the category "Frequent problems". Click "I want to delete my player22.com account permanently".
- From inside the app, click the following link to delete your account.
- Be carefull: This action is irreversible.
- Warning: It is forbidden to delete your account if you only want to change your nickname. You will get banned from our application if you delete an account, juste to create another and change your nickname.
Question: There is a bug in the program.Answer:
- Ok, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you want us to help you or to fix the error, you need to give as many details as you can:
- Are you using a computer or a telephone? Windows or mac or android? Are you using the web version or the installed application?
- Do you see an error message? What is the error message?
- What does not work exactly? What happens exactly? What did you expect instead?
- How do you know it's an error? Do you know how to reproduce the error?
- Did the error happen before? Or was it working before and now it makes an error?
Question: I am often disconnected from the server. I'm angry!Answer:
- Do you use a connection from your cellphone ? Report the problem to your internet provider. They are responsible for this.
- If you have access to a WIFI connection, you should use it. Your problem will be fixed.
- You can also use your computer to access player22.com: On your computer, open your web browser and go to www.player22.com
Question: Sometimes the program is slow, and I have to wait a few seconds. I'm angry!Answer:
- Player22.com is an online program, linked to an internet server. Sometimes when you click a button, the response takes a few seconds. This is because the network connection is more or less fast, depending on the time of the day. Do not click several times on the same button. Just wait until the server responds.
- Do you use a connection from your cellphone ? If you have access to a WIFI connection, you should use it.
- Your opponent does not have the same phone model than you. When he plays, the program can run slower than it runs on your machine. The server will synchronize your phones, and make you wait until you are both ready.
- Online games are fun. But they have drawbacks too.
Question: The translation of your program is horrible.Answer:
- Player22.com was translated automatically into 132 languages, using a translation software.
- If you speak English, change the language to English before starting the program. You will get the original text without mistakes.
Question: I can't find a game partner.Answer:
- Read this help topic: How to find games to play?
- Try another game, which is more popular.
- Create a room, and wait a few minutes.
- Go to a chat room. If you're lucky, you will meet a game partner there.
Question: I join a room, but the game does not begin.Answer:
- Read this help topic: How to start the game?
- Sometimes other people are busy. If they don't click on the button "Ready to start", try to play in another game room.
- Online games are fun. But they have drawbacks too.
Question: I can't open more than two game rooms. I don't understand.Answer:
- You can have only 2 game room windows opened at the same time. Close one of them to join a new one.
- If you don't understand how to open and close windows, read this help topic: Navigate in the program.
Question: During a game, the clock is not accurate.Answer:
- Player22.com uses a particular programming technique to ensure the fairness of the games: If a player has an abnormal delay of transmition on the internet, the clock is automatically adjusted. It may seem that your opponent used more time than he could, but this is false. The time computed by the server is more accurate, and depends on many factors.
Question: Some people cheat with the clock.Answer:
- This is not true. The host of a table can set the clock to whatever value.
- Read this help topic: How to set the game options?
- You can see the clock settings in the lobby, by looking at the column labelled "clock". [5/0] means 5 minutes for the whole game. [0/60] means 60 seconds per move. And no value means no clock.
- You can also see the clock settings in the title bar of each game window. If you disagree with the clock settings, don't click the button "Ready to start".
Question: Sometimes, when I play checkers, I can't move my pawn.Answer:
- The rules used in this game are the american rules: Eating a pawn, if it's possible, is always a mandatory movement.
- Read this help topic: Rules of the game: Checkers.
Question: Someone annoyed me in a private message.Answer:
- Moderators can not read your private messages. No one will help you. Our policy on
player22.com is the following: Private messages are really private, and no one can see them except you and the person you are talking to.
- Do not send an alert. Alerts are not for private disputes.
- Do not seek revenge by writing on a public page, such as your profile, or the forums, or the chat rooms. Public pages are moderated, unlike private messages which are not moderated. And so you would be punished, instead of the other person.
- Do not send screenshots of the conversation. Screenshots can be fabricated and fake, and they are not proofs. We do not trust you, any more than we trust the other person. And you will be banned for "Privacy violation" if you publish such screenshots, instead of the other person.
Question: I had a dispute with someone. The moderators punished me, and not the other person. It's unfair!Answer:
- This is not true. When someone is punished by a moderator, it is invisible to the other users. So how do you know if the other was punished or not? You don't know that!
- We do not want to display moderation actions publicly. When someone is sanctioned by a moderator, we don't think it's necesary to humiliate him publicly.
Question: I was banned from the chat, but i didn't do anything. I swear it wasn't me!Answer:
- Read this help topic: Moderation rules for users.
- If you share a public internet connection, it's rare, but it's possible that you are mistaken for someone else. This issue should resolve itself within a few hours.
Question: I want to invite all of my friends to player22.com.Answer:
- Open the main menu. Click the button "Share".
Question: Can I publish your app on our download website, on our app store, on our ROM, on our distributed package?Answer:
Question: I have a question, and it is not in this list.Answer: